Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAPPY, HAPPY



Today is a totaly new day and the begining of new things for me. I feel very happy and proud to be in University now. I am mostly greatful to M.I.T.S and all those who are making this possible. I see a future where all the counceling needs of our kids here in M.I.T.S. will be taked care of professionally and thus making a great difference in their lives. I know it's a little bit early to be all excited but i will always keep this in mind every single day, in order to always remember the reason why i have chosen to study psychology, to give my services to those who according to me needs them most. The M.I.T.S. kids.

Sometimes when things are not going too well, We always think that we are all alone. During this time, for those who are strong in the lord, look back at the blessings they've had and draw strength from them knowing that God is in control.When that time comes, this will surely be one GREAT blessing that i will look back to and remember the promises He made. And my GOD keeps all his promises, fulfils them at his own time. Which is always perfect.

Irene A.

4 comments:

Katera said...

Irene! I'm so happy that you are getting to study something you are interested in that can be of such use. I'm also glad that you are blogging as well. I want to hear all about classes and how everything is going. I miss you! Give my greetings to everyone. Love you! Katera

Hawkeye fan said...

Irene, I pray God will bless your efforts to achieve a degree in counciling. I am sure the students have many problems caused by their hard early lives that counciling will help them with. I hope you are able to complete the courses and help the students....

Emily said...

AWESOME Irene!!!Going back to school to be a counsulor that is amazing. You are such a positive role model for the girls at the farm and pursuing another certificate/degree that is just great!!!Hope all is going well with the finishing touches of the Girl's Place...School has started here this week, and it makes me miss being in your classroom, the little I was able to be in there and work with you, I wish I would have had more time. All the best from Texas-Emily

gloria christine said...

I am SO EXCITED for you to be studying in university! It will be so valuable in the work with the kids!
I miss you so much! Please tell everyone hello for me.

Love ya,
Gloria