Monday, September 8, 2008

God's Amazing Mind

Its with great humility to report that God is amazing. I come to MITS when a new Team of street kids were being selected from the streets of Nairobi, and I took to educate one of the new class Literacy 1, and it has to take much patience to be able to teach this kind of class, so I kept on asking God for strength, humility and wisdom. Just in a flash of one month, there is a boy named David who could not read or do mathematics. He surprised me. He now does mathematics and even helps me help others do mathematics. I want to tell you my reader there is nothing hard with God. This boy even just reading was a nightmare, but now he reads. I'm amazed by this.

Sometimes we look at issues and want to give up, never give up. Draw your strength from God and pull up your socks with Humility, and face the battle ahead of you. I know the hard choices that fall solely to all humanity , but humility, prepares us to make those choices with an open mind. the road to success is not straight. There is a curve called confusion, a speed pump called friends, Red lights called Enemies, Caution lights called family, but if you have a spare called Determination, an Engine called Perseverance, you will be able to make it to a place called SUCCESS. (this is God's amazing Mind)

Writing is a Volunteer Educator at MITS
SIMON K. MARTINE

No comments: