Monday, June 29, 2009

Reaching my goal!

Glory to God, the One who points the way ahead, predict the prospects and designs it through molding to the point of success, and the drowning river of spirituality.

I have seen God working through my life and I’m very proud to testify His endless love for me and to all those who don’t believe that miracles do happen. It’s been six months since God opened the door of schooling that was my dream and expectation for one day to become a journalist…and still is. The college I go to is Kenya Institute of Professional studies which is located here in Nairobi. In general I’m learning all about mass communication.

For now I have gone through several subjects of which I extremely enjoyed to learn, hoping the next subjects will be helpful as the others. So far the subjects that have done are photojournalism, newspaper reporting, freelance and feature writing, sub-editing, communication skills and public relation. All these subjects are essential to me as an upcoming journalist especially public relation where I can work in any organization.

Students in our college are much welcoming, friendly and very helpful especially where one needs help. I have three teachers who are more than willing to help me as I go through with my studies. Really without the help of teachers in the college my education would be incomplete and less focused.

I love my school so much and believing I’m making a living from it I’m ready to work as hard as I can to achieve my dream. I deem in me there is self-motivated engine somewhere, which is fueled by the curiosity to dig out what God has kept for me and have passion to maintain knowing Him.





by Anastasia

1 comment:

michelle said...

So happy to hear your report! It is a delight to see God working in your life and to find you desiring to use the gifts He has given you to His glory. Thanks for sharing your praises. Blessings, Michelle