Monday, August 4, 2014

Team and Student profile

 KEN ATSIAYA
What is your position at MITS: Farm Worker and dorm supervisor

How long have you worked at MITS: I have been blessed to work at MITS for 6 years.

Do you have family: Right now I am single but I am getting married to the love of my life, Beatrice, in November.

What are your hobbies: Playing soccer, practicing drama and spending time with young teens.
What do you envision for your position at MITS: I want our students/kids to be known in every town in Kenya and to be known as hardworking people.
What do you envision happening for MITS: I would love to see MITS become international . . . That MITS exists in many big cities helping the poor and loving the least.

Name one of your proudest moments at MITS: One of my proudest moments at MITS is when Terron came to visit my place to eat, watch a movie and just hang out when no American had ever done that before.

Anything else that you would like to add about working at MITS: MITS has allowed me to grow in so many ways. They helped me to get my drivers license and MITS is the place where I found my girlfriend/wife to be. Our MITS family is the best and is where every street kid should be. I look forward to joyfully continuing to serve at MITS and loving on as many street kids as I can.



Student: Davies Kuria
 Favourite Subject: 
 Skill:Wood- working
 Age: 18

Age when   moved  to  base:11

Age when came to MITS:13

Base location: Nairobi Grew up: Karen Siblings: 1 brother 3 sisters  Favorite Sport: Soccer
Favorite Team: ManchesteCity

Favorite player: Silva Favorite Food: Pizza Favorite Movie:(Lion King) Pumb
Favorite  Music: Gospel Favorite  Artist: Miley Cyrus
Favorite drink: ChocolatChip Milk Shake

Favorite dessert: NaturValley

Favorite book of the Bible: Proverbs

Favorite passage: Ecc. 11:9-10; 12:1,8

Favorite activities: Playing games like Capture the Flag

Goals in life:

•    Graduate from MITS

•    Start Singing

No comments: