Thursday, July 31, 2008

Life at MITS

We thank God for making us become part of the MITS fraternity. This time we have had visitors from the US; Darren, Jerram and Emily .These guys were wonderful . We worked with them in the streets of Nairobi, and we really had to feed, treat, pray & encourage the street guys, it was so moving, because I saw tears flow freely from their eyes, God have mercy upon this guys in the streets. And mind you this is the life we the staff at MITS undergo always. Our work is to get this guys from this streets, house them in our center at Kamulu, give them education, food, skills etc; as we can manage. When even you go visting this guys homes. You meet with real poverty. I SIMON MARTINE KHALWALE who is writing this I have volunteered all my time to come help the staff at MITS realize this worthy cause. I teach Sciences, mathematics,Bible, and do counsellings. God bless my readers.
Thanks to the three guy from Texas

No comments: