Thursday, October 2, 2008

My best Game!

My name is Francis. And there is something that I love most and something I don’t love. Some of the things I don’t love are when somebody commands me or somebody giving me very hard work. But I like it most when somebody brings me sweet good food and of course my best game is not soccer or basketball but truly my best game is eating. I prefer to play the game. I thank God because he gives everybody a chance to play this game all his or her life. I don’t think there is any retirement of this game played everyday world wide. I know is not only me who like this game called eating because this game does not need two people because it is not a two player game. This game is most loved by everybody because everybody prefers to play it even ten times if possible but everybody at least plays it three times a day which is in the morning at noon and at night. I have seen many people playing this game and many people don’t like disturbance when playing it. Missing time to participate in this game can make many jobs not to keep on moving since playing this game makes people to have energy to keep on living. I prefer not to play other games but not but at least play this game at least four times a day because lucking playing this game I can meet with my friends in heaven. So because I want to keep on living it is my responsibility to play this game so I can see my friends longer. This game is never boring that most people play it walking, sleeping at night and day time or where there is dark or light even some people dream playing it but when they wake up they get their mattress in a very big mess. It does not need many things to play but only teeth, mouth, food and stomach and everybody enjoy playing. Young children cry very loud when they miss the chance I hope you all go with me and I hope my best game goes with you.


by Francis Cugia

3 comments:

Hawkeye fan said...

Hi Francis, I thought your article showed food from an interesting angle that I had never thought about. I hope you remember me from two years ago. I coached basketball each afternoon and the pictures we took are still in your kitchen. We are coming back in one month so please tell the boys I am looking forward to seeing each of you older boys again and making friends with the younger boys too....Larry

michelle said...

Hi Cugia,

I love this game too! I especially enjoy it around a fire with marshmallows and the "Fire Dance"! I hope to share this activity with you again someday. Ja bless you!

david wilson said...

Cugia,
It's so good to hear from you. I love that your English has developed so well. I miss playing chess with you and Ken. I hope to see you again sometime soon.
Peace,
David Wilson